Call of Duty WW2 Multiplayer maps
Stepping away from Nazi Zombies and looking at the multiplayer features of Call of Duty WW2, Reddit user rTwGNaywaoaLh has picked apart the War mode and multiplayer maps – although it’s worth stressing again these might not all be in the final build of the game.
War mode is the multi-objective mission where players need to complete a series of goals to win. Here are the four operations and objectives for both sides. You’ll recognise Operation Breakout if you played the Call of Duty WW2 beta.
- Advance to the trainyard and capture the train.
- Halt the allied advance to the trainyard. Stop them from capturing the train.
- Gather explosive ordnance and wire it to the streetcar.
- Stop the allies from stealing explosive ordnance.
- Use the emplaced anti-tank guns to take out that King Tiger tank.
- Defend the King Tiger tank by capturing the emplaced anti-tank guns.
- Capture the train before it leaves the station.
- Stop the allies from capturing the train before it leaves the station.
- Advance across the bridge to break the allied front line.
- Stop the enemy from advancing across the bridge to break the front line.
- Escort 2 of the 3 tanks into allied territory.
- Stop 2 of 3 tanks from pushing into allied territory.
- Push into the allied fuel dump and gather fuel for our tanks.
- Stop the enemy from stealing our fuel for their tanks.
- Secure the bridge before it is destroyed.
- Halt the enemy advance until we can destroy the bridge.
- Destroy the Axis flak cannons targeting Allied bombers.
- Defend the Axis flak cannons targeting Allied bombers.
- Disrupt Axis comms by capturing the forward observation post.
- Defend Axis comms by holding the forward observation post.
- Construct a vital river crossing for Allied armor to advance.
- Prevent Allied forces from constructing a bridge for Allied armor to advance.
- Destroy the Axis ammunition depot with emplaced explosives.
- Defend the ammunition depot from being destroyed by Allied forces.
- Escort armored support into position against Axis AA guns.
- Halt the Allied armored support from reaching AA guns.
- Capture the two cliff-side bunkers.
- Escort the engineer to the 155mm Artillery Gun.
- Defend against the German Counter-offensive.
Below are the 13 known multiplayer maps for Call of Duty WW2, along with descriptions where we have them.
Urban warfare in the Battle of Aachen. Long range gameplay down the dangerous streets mixed with up-close engagements through war-torn structures.
- Pointe du Hoc
D-Day landing site with tight gameplay spaces. Bunkers and trenches create intense close-range battles.
- Flak Tower
German Flak Tower overlooking the skies above Berlin. Frenetic, close-range battles from end to end.
- Ardennes Forest
Battle around a German encampment and vehicle convoy in the snow-covered Ardennes Forest during Battle of the Bulge. Fast-paced short to medium range engagements.
Cliff-side fortifications atop the Rock of Gibraltar. Intense stand-off battles in the center with vertical combat opportunities to the flanks.
- File name: WOLFSLAIR
Deep in the Prussian Masurian woods lies Hitler’s Eastern Front military headquarters.
- Sainte Marie du Mont
Furious battle across a war-torn French village. Features multiple high-intensity combat scenarios involving short and medium range gameplay.
- Gustav Cannon
The Battle of Carentan was an engagement in World War II between airborne forces of the United States Army and the German Wehrmacht during the Battle of Normandy. The battle took place between 10 and 15 June 1944, on the approaches to and within the city of Carentan, France.
- U.S.S. Texas
- A map set on a Battleship.
- London Docks